Classroom Space Request Form
This form will allow recognized student organizations to request USC general use classrooms for meetings and events. USC departments should email Classroom Scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org to request space. Non University clients should contact the Office of Continuing Education and Summer Programs (CESP) at 213-740-5679 or at email@example.com
The Department of Classroom Scheduling can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (213) 740-4612. Please note they do NOT have a physical office.
Please do not contact Trojan Event Services as they do NOT manage classroom scheduling.
Please note that the USC Event Permit is NOT required if you are having a general or assembly meeting. If you need to contact the Department of Public Safety for any reason, including visiting dignitaries or high profile attendees then please complete the USC Event Permit.
Click here for the
USC Event Permit Application
Organization & Contact Info
Location and Other Info
Please note that there may be a delay in processing requests during the first four weeks of the semester. This is the open enrollment period thus academic classes have priority and rooms must be made available for academic class relocation. Also note that requests submitted within one week of your event date may not be processed in time.
PLEASE TRY TO SUBMIT ALL REQUESTS AT LEAST TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
CLASSROOM SCHEDULING POLICY
- Weekday requests prior to 6:30pm will not be accepted due to lack of available classroom space.
- Weekend requests must be made by 12:00pm on the Thursday prior to your event date
- This form is for student organizations only. Departments should email Classroom Scheduling directly.
- Same day requests will not be accepted.
- Changes to existing requests should be made via the Classroom CHANGE Request form. Email requests and changes will not be accepted.
- Requests during stop days and finals will not be accepted.
- All requests must start on the hour or half hour. You cannot schedule a room to start 10 or 15 minutes before the hour. All requests must end 10 minutes before the hour or half hour mark.
- All reservations must end by 11:00pm.
- Furniture in rooms cannot be removed or added. All classrooms come set up as is.
- Spell out your group name at least once on your request. Acronyms cannot be accepted.
- Classroom spaces are not available on University holidays and during official University breaks.
- Please note that amplified sound requests will only be accommodated if there is suitable space available. We seek to minimize the possibility of any noise disruption to classes, so any events that require amplified sound can only be scheduled in rooms without classes scheduled nearby.
By checking this box, you have read and agree to the policies listed above.
Do Not Fill This Out