Leadership Council Application
Friends & Neighbors Day
The Volunteer Center is looking for engaging leaders to join our Leadership Council! Guide your fellow Trojans, support our local community, develop your leadership skills, and gain valuable service experience!
● Serve as a Friends and Neighbors Day Team Leader for a minimum of 3 FND events in the 2017-2018 academic year
● Ensure volunteers learn about social justice, and the mission of the community project sites on the day of FND
● Encourage a positive relationship between our Community Partner Organizations and USC
● Shape and inform FND planning at post-FND debrief meetings after serving as a team leader
● Provide feedback to improve and enhance future FND events
● Share upcoming FND events via social media and flyers
The Friends and Neighbors Day Schedule for 2017-2018 is as follows:
August 19, 2017 (counts if you were a Team Leader)
September 30, 2017
November 11, 2017
January 2018 (TBA)
February 2018 (TBA)
Apply by Sunday, September 17th, 2017 at 11:59PM.
For questions email us at ServeOn@usc.edu
Basic Information About Yourself
Year In School
Cell Phone Number
Why do you want to be part of the FND Leadership Council? What attracts you to being a Team Leader?
Do Not Fill This Out